Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Birthday

I have always been blessed with people in my life that go out of their way to make me feel extra special and loved on my birthday. This birthday, my 34th, my first birthday on Big Island has had to have been the most surprising and humbling. People that have only known me for seven months went out of their way to combine the Fourth of July celebration with my bday to give me a very special time. My amazing friends that facilitated the relocation to paradise came through like they always do, going above and beyond to show me they really value my friendship. But him, he took my breath away. I have never had the feeling of being spoiled, pampered and completely attended to before. He made me feel like I was the only thing on his mind, and the only person in the world. He gave me creative and thoughtful gifts, which are my favorite. Knowing what a cuddle bug I am, he was super affectionate and gave me warm fuzzies. Even made me my favorite cake from scratch. Other than the absence of my family I think this was my best birthday yet. There was even a staggering amount of online posts from lovely people who took a moment to drop a line. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment