Friday, September 25, 2009

Shedding sizes

Lots of ups and downs, hills and valleys while #sheddingsizes but thanks to Joshua James of @metamorphic_consulting and my hypnolapband sessions. This is honestly the most in charge of my weight I've felt since 9 years old. I will admit that it's hard not to get impatient and frustrated with my #shreddedknee #chronicpain #invisibleillness #brainfuzz #brainfeelslikemush that can sometimes force me to be positive about being able to make it to the bathroom and back on my own. It's so imperative to celebrate every single victory, laugh at everything you can, and most importantly #choosehappinesseverysingleday while you #giveeachday100 remember #yougetwhatyougive #youchooseyourday #begreatful #strengthcomesinallforms #blessed #beautyinthepain #avmstrokesurvivor #strokeembassador #youarenotalone #youcanleanonme

No comments:

Post a Comment