Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Confidence frees you

Now that I've had over a month, in our new place being be able to keep it clean and keep after it I now have the confidence to learn my speech to text program and start my book… I didn't know what I was lacking was confidence. Confidence can help you reach your dreams take you anywhere you've dreamed of going, and the lack of it can cause stagnancy, depression and worse. What we need to remember, is that confidence is just like lipstick, like putting on pants all you have to do is put it on and the more you wear it the more comfortable it becomes; the more natural becomes to you, the more the confidence emboldens you. Don't forget that just because you don't feel confident doesn't mean you can't be, it doesn't mean that you can't reach her dreams while still finding your confidence… The universe appreciates the effort. This was my first post using the Dragon speech to text program. I love this program, I really believe it's couldn't frame me to be able to be my authentic self as I tell my story… The raw, the real, the inspiring, and the disgusting. I'm so grateful, so blessed, my heart is full and now all I must do is find a way to make my as a real physical recovery have the same breakthrough.

No comments:

Post a Comment