Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nin...

I miss you, I miss being able to calmly and rationally, not to mention effectively get my bottom line across to you. We are so different in the best ways, but have so much love and appreciation for each other that it's a whole in my heart. More than any of the 'hims' could ever effect me. I know you're busy, but I also know that you are hurt, frustrated, betrayed, at your wits end, confused and tired. I know all of this and I fully accept responsibility but please just read further, even over time please read this in it's entirety and try to really believe me when I say that all of my blog is raw, utterly honest and terrifying. But I need my sister back, the one I didn't disappoint and hurt. I know that it's selfish and unfair but I will do whatever you need me to to even see if we can get a semblance of us back. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment