Friday, January 28, 2011

hoping...

Here's to hoping...  that I've finally gotten the correct info in my fight for healthcare, that I get approved for social security and long term disability, that my loved ones are not sick of me yet, that there will be someone who finds solace or comfort from this blog other than myself, that I will one day again be  contributing member of society, that I am still destined to do something great in this life and make a difference in the world, that I  have enough strength and fight left in me to beat this, that I do not tax the resources of my support system, that there will be a man that I'm in love with who is also in love with me, that I find MY mate, that he gives me a damn divorce soon if he doesn't want me, that I find my swag again, that I can remake myself into a good example for my younger siblings, that one day I will not be achingly alone anymore, that I am still being a good friend to mine through this, that he comes home safely, that I can get my heart back asap, that pushing myself to the limit each day helps me to get down to the size I want to be, that my thirties are better than my twenties, that I am on the right path, that I become fully independent again, that my mind heals enough for me to do complex math again, that I can strengthen my vocal chords to at least their pre-stroke state, that with constant use and exercise my left hand will one day function and look normal again, that I'll be able to walk without a limp, that I'll dance again... here's to hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment