Thursday, February 10, 2011

trying something new...

Just treated myself to a grueling, later than ever p.m. workout.  I am hoping that this will help me sleep while I have no sleep-aid rx refills.  I have tried LITERALLY everything else I can think of so I'm praying that this does the trick.  I have also been socially hibernating for the past few days and before the overnighter in Reno was a week or so before that as well; I'm still feeling mentally and emotionally beat up, but more bothersome is that I feel vulnerable- and if you know me you know just how unbearable that is for me.  So I am giving myself much needed time and space to come to grips and not only choose to be happy (I do that EVERY TIME I wake up) but to actually feel it, have it sink in, and believe my choice.  Bear with me, it always takes some adjustment time when you're trying something new.