Thursday, February 10, 2011

trying something new...

Just treated myself to a grueling, later than ever p.m. workout.  I am hoping that this will help me sleep while I have no sleep-aid rx refills.  I have tried LITERALLY everything else I can think of so I'm praying that this does the trick.  I have also been socially hibernating for the past few days and before the overnighter in Reno was a week or so before that as well; I'm still feeling mentally and emotionally beat up, but more bothersome is that I feel vulnerable- and if you know me you know just how unbearable that is for me.  So I am giving myself much needed time and space to come to grips and not only choose to be happy (I do that EVERY TIME I wake up) but to actually feel it, have it sink in, and believe my choice.  Bear with me, it always takes some adjustment time when you're trying something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment