Monday, November 9, 2009

Settling in...

Pre-stroke I was extremely uncomfortable getting settled anywhere. That always seemed to be the goal,to find somewhere that felt like home, or at least felt like I could cultivate one there... but I'd inevitably get twitchy,too overcommitted, too attached; and eventually panic that they'd find their limit of how much 'me' they could handle. So I always cut out way before to a new setting. Always feeling the compulsion to leave before they wanted me gone. I know now, right now,- tonight I realized that I do not regret anyhing, do not begrudge any one thing at all because led me here. It's true though, what they say; it never happens when you're looking and sometimes where you'd never guess you'd look. But,...No I woudn't change anything. It brought me to here; and here... in this Love, in this life... with these people... I am finally home.

No comments:

Post a Comment