Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Unbalanced

My prescription has lapsed, due to my mobility issues and unreliable transportation from others I was blessed with prescription delivery.  It is an amazing service but for some reason I have been off my meds since Friday waiting for my refills.  I know actually KNOW that all of this emotional upheaval and dizzy spells stem from my chemical imbalance but do you have any idea what it's like to know why you're feeling crazy but still have to FIGHT OFF doing something rash because you feel that fucking crazy??!?!!? I can't sit up or walk without it being dangerous because of the lightning storms going on through my body and they make me soooooooo dizzy that I fall. At the moment I'm waiting with baited breath for the knock on my door letting me know that sanity through pill has arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment