Monday, October 5, 2009

Reset

Funny, I used to say this EXACT thing for years and the universe answered. After becoming an‪#‎avmstrokesurvivor‬ and the reality of how much my ‪#‎tbiaffectedme‬ I realized that I had indeed been given a second chance, reset had been pushed for me and now I am ‪#‎grateful‬ to be so ‪#‎blessed‬ to use my recovery to‪#‎spreadlove‬ ‪#‎spreadkindness‬‪#‎spreadknowledge‬ and hopefully clarify some gray areas or common misconceptions about‪#‎chronicpain‬ ‪#‎invisibleillness‬ and become a‪#‎strokeembassador‬ and hopefully one day‪#‎motivationalspeaking‬. If I can show one person that ‪#‎happinessisachoice‬ and‪#‎itsallaboutperspective‬ while making you aware that ‪#‎youarenotalone‬‪#‎youareincredible‬‪#‎youwillgetthroughthis‬ and ‪#‎givingupisnotanoption‬ I will consider my journey successful.‪#‎lifedoesnotstopforyourstruggle‬ but‪#‎strengthcomesinallforms‬. If you ever feel like there's no one to turn to, please don't hesitate to ‪#‎callonme

No comments:

Post a Comment