Saturday, December 5, 2009

Surprise

I still get wonderfully shocked at the amount of love that fills my life. I no longer feel alone without a place to rest; i have a residence filled with souls that miss me when I'm gone and welcome me upon my return. I have an amazing core group of friends who love me in my best and worst moments, who want to be around me in whatever mood and not because of what i can do/get for them but simply because they enjoy me. I also have a man who loves and supports me, cherishes and appreciates me like I'm the best thing that's ever crossed his path. Sounds simple enough; but worth its weight in gold when it's taken 29 years and a miraculous stroke survival to attain. Yesterday I was thrown a surprise birthday party and I find myself so happy I could cry... or hyperventilate. So instead I'll just pay the love forward.

1 comment:

  1. so glad you had a great birthday, you desserve it and all the happiness and love that you feel!

    ReplyDelete