Saturday, August 29, 2009

Update for my knee surgeon.


Dear Dr. Endicott,

Hi, this is Chisa Bush I'm not sure if you recall who I am, but you performed an amazing knee surgery on me.


I need to thank you for giving me back not only my mobility but my progressive life. I'm not only walking over two and a half miles at one time but I can also jog! I didn't ever think I'd do that again. As much as I'd like to, I know that is a gift I'll not ever be able to repay.

I've also moved back to Hawaii, but now I'm on the Big Island. I'm living on my own and still progressing every day. My engagement is off, and with all of the ambient factors of everything new, I am happier than I've ever been in my life. All of these decisions are the first unapologetic choices I've ever made strictly for myself and my best interests. I've not only found better med matches, but I've also had the amount of prescriptions I take reduced. 

I hope you are doing wonderfully! Thank you again, I can't describe how much what you've done for me, and what you mean to me.

Forever grateful,

Chisa

No comments:

Post a Comment