Monday, December 27, 2010

Safeword

Even with the traumatic hurdles I've faced I honestly crave (once I feel COMPLETELY safe with you) that angry sex can be one of the hottest, more cathartic ways to agree to disagree, or stop the fight before it goes somewhere it doesn't need to.

However because of certain 'life lessons' I would need to implement a safe word, something that if uttered whispered, or screamed would magically flip the switch to gentle if I needed it. If "Ipo" being my safe word could magically comunicate my need for almost instantaneous reassurance and gentle tenderness no matter what we were sexually engaged in; that would be something I'd seriously put on the table.  But most humans don't have a behavioral switch that can be triggered ALL THE TIME if it's not personally important enough for them.

But in a perfect world...

No comments:

Post a Comment