Wednesday, December 29, 2010

hopes up....

I really believe that one of the bigger life lessons I'm supposed to implement this go round is to 'not count my chickens before they're hatched'... To stop getting my hopes up and building a script, a storyline before there is even a foundation. So my current goal is to not get my hopes up. To not get my hopes up that: you really have read my blog in it's entirety and are not too overwhelmed by what you've learned; that you want to be the one whose exception I am; that he has read my blog and understands not only what he's given up but also why he needs to let me move on; that my progress has not begun to slow; that those who say they don't mind honestly do not; that I will reach my goal size by sticking to the routine/regimen that I am currently practicing; that I really do make Him proud...

No comments:

Post a Comment