Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Updates...

Since the last time I've actually sat down and written sooo much has happened. I realized that I was in the midst of a mentally, verbally abusive relationship and in the end worked it out so that he was the one that broke it off so that it stuck. Since then I've found an amazing man, someone that so far loves me better than I've ever been loved before. A relationship that makes me think that I had to go through all the others, learn all those lessons to be ready for him... to be prepared for this. We're planning to move to Fort Bragg soon. Another chapter... I feel that I've gotten what I needed from the Big Island and now it's time to move on. I also need to be closer to my family again, coming back to visit has made me aware of how much I missed in the last 2 years and I'm not willing to be absent for any more. This is not an entirely popular decision. The people that I live with currently are not entirely supportive of my new journey. As much as I wish that doing what's best for myself didn't make them upset, but I can't stay stagnant just to placate them. I had a stroke for life to teach me to put myself first in the big moments, the big ways. I'll write more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment